By accessing and browsing this web site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below:
Terms and Conditions
1. The content on the Website is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of Superior Alarms, Inc. Superior Alarms, Inc. neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Superior Alarms, Inc.
2. The information contained on this Website is provided without any warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of such information. Superior Alarms, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website. Superior Alarms, Inc. reserves the right to modify the information contained in this website without notice, and makes no commitment to update the information contained in this website.
3. IN NO EVENT WILL Superior Alarms, INC. OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Website is provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply. Superior Alarms, Inc. also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of anything from the Website.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything transmitted or posted to the Website shall become the property of Superior Alarms, Inc. or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose.
6. Any unauthorized use of any images on the Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered Trademarks of Superior Alarms, Incorporated and its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Superior Alarms, Inc. Unauthorized use of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Superior Alarms, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. This Website may contain links to other websites. Such links are meant solely for the user’s convenience. Superior Alarms, Inc. has no control over, and is not responsible for the content found on external websites. Links to such third party websites do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval of such websites or the contents thereof.
9. You may establish links to this Website provided (i) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices on this Website, (ii) you give Superior Alarms, Inc. notice of such link by calling 1(956) 682-6005 and sending an e-mail from our home page, and (iii) you will discontinue providing a link to this Website if so requested by Superior Alarms, Inc. or its affiliates.
10. This Website may contain both historical and forward-looking information. Statements regarding potential global improvements at Superior Alarms’ operations, the financial environment in any given country, investments in information technology, financial results, global leadership, the secured transportation or home security business, operating profits, improvements in operating efficiencies, customer retention efforts and prospects to grow the companies involve forward-looking information which is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and contingencies, which could cause actual results, performance and achievements to differ materially from those that are anticipated. Such risks, uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond the control of the Superior Alarms, include, but are not limited to, overall domestic and international economic and business conditions, the domestic and international demand for Superior Alarms services, pricing and other competitive factors in the industry, new government regulations, and/or legislative initiatives, variations in costs or expenses and delays or problems in the implementation of information technology by the Superior Alarms and/or any public or private sector supplier, service provider or customer.
11. The web servers of Superior Alarms, Inc. and its affiliates may collect the domain names of visitors to our Website. This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time of visit, pages viewed, etc., in order to measure the use of the Website and improve content as may be necessary. Superior Alarms, Inc. only collects personal information from our visitors submitted on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, e-mail address, phone number and the like. Unless specifically stated, we do not require this information to obtain access to any part of our Website. Superior Alarms, Inc. endeavors to make such personal information secure against unauthorized use and access. The personal information collected is only used for the specific purpose for which it is submitted. Superior Alarms, Inc. and its affiliates do not sell or transmit personal information to other organizations.
12. The laws of the State of Texas will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site. Superior Alarms, Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.